Ts & Cs
Registered Company Information
- Registered Company: Bee and Sons Ltd
- Registered in England & Wales
- Registered Address: C/O Milsted Langdon Llp Freshford House, Redcliffe Way, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1 6NL
- Registered Company Number: 12934972
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning: "The Company" means Bee and Sons Limited. "Customer" means the customer of the company. "Contract" means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods shall be supplied without payment. Payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use Shopify secure payment gateways; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfil your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to Bee and Sons within seven working days of delivery. Bee and Sons shall be afforded reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested in writing or verbally by Bee and Sons, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to Bee and Sons for examination.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, Bee and Sons shall at its option, replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective Bee and Sons shall at its option, replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
- In no circumstances shall the liability of Bee and Sons to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
Bee and Sons reserve the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer's statutory rights will not be affected.